ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my cup! And a leaky tyre...

Yep - picked up my Cup (finally!) last night. Cant wait until the engines loosened up a tad :)

Its going back to the dealer this afternoon to sort out a leaky rear tyre. I dont think its a slow puncture - probably a bad seal between the alloy/tyre or a dodgy valve. Anyway, theyre sorting it out today. They darent get on my bad side after the fuss I kicked up last week about my cars delays ;)

Just got to wait for the V5 certificate then I can get my private plate sorted...

AT LAST!!!!It seems sad that the only way to get any type of near decent service is to kick up a fuss.

Enjoy your car!!! :)

Nippy white cup

Just got mine on Friday. What do you think Bikeman? Only really opened it up a couple of times but already v impressed!

Im impressed. It feels a lot like my mates Subaru Impreza WRX on the road - firm, but not too firm and loads of mechanical grip. The engine feels beefy and its obviously dying to be given more revs. Im taking it easy for a bit though, just to be on the safe side :)

Ive done 90 miles since yesterday and I love it. This car is the brand new 205 1.9 GTi that I wanted in my teens but couldnt have. :D

320d M Sport

good stuff, make sure u ler reno know whos boss from the off! Enjoy....... its better than those pesky motorbikes