ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my first car yesterday a 2007 clio campus sport, need some info

Clio campus sport
Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to the clio club,
just brought my first car yesterday a 2007 clio campus sport.
I’m already looking for small visual mods to do but I’m struggling to find stuff that fits this specific mode, any help is very welcome
I’m pretty sure it’s a mk2 but most wind deflectors/vinyl badge sticker/gear knobs etc for a mk2 only goes upto 2005 models, im probably just being stupid But I’m eager to learn
Thanks all looking forward to being a clio owner

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

A Campus Sport will indeed be a Mk2 Clio - even though the mainstream Mk2 family finished production in 2005.

I could be wrong, but apart from a different rear end and some changes to the front - all the Mk2 Clios are the same.

You might just want to ask a mod to change 'brought' to 'bought' as well. Just as a heads-up before the tsunami of corrections come in.... ;)

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Welcome aboard!

I wouldn't go too mad as it's your first car, but a set of wheels and a subtle suspension drop would do wonders for it.

You could always fit the seats and door trims from a 172/182 as well, just to make the interior a bit sportier.

Clio campus sport
Welcome!

A Campus Sport will indeed be a Mk2 Clio - even though the mainstream Mk2 family finished production in 2005.

I could be wrong, but apart from a different rear end and some changes to the front - all the Mk2 Clios are the same.

You might just want to ask a mod to change 'brought' to 'bought' as well. Just as a heads-up before the tsunami of corrections come in.... ;)
Thanks so much man, really appreciate the advice.
I thought that might of been the case but wanted a second opinion from people who know these cars.
nightmare I noticed after I posted, rookie error, think I’m going to use the excuse that I’m too exited to have a wicked little car out in the drive ;)