ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my insurance premium...

VW Potato

...this year, it will be...£666.00! (for a mk2 172)

(Im just thinking about what else I could spend that on!)

g

thats plenty of beer tokens

but then again, they have quoted me £1731.45 for a 172 :cry: thats even more beer tokens

wish I got quotes like that!

3 grand 3rd party for a 1.4 energy 19 and 5 grand fully comp with norwich union, liverpool Vicky are a wee bit better but most wont touch me.

Glasgow mate. Penilee to be precise, recently found to have the highest concentration of car theives per square mile in the U.K and also the most drugs per person.

H22A7 Accord Type R

£800 for a 1.2 16v!! so stop moaning you lucky lot that can insure a 172 cheaper!!!!!!!!! hahaha :oops:

VW Potato

you should bear in mind I have three things in my favour (from their point of view, anyway):

1) Im 31

2) I have ten years no claims

3) I live in a zero risk area

Thats with Admiral, btw (I tried e-sure and they wouldnt quote me!)

g

2012 WRX Waggon

Wahooo!! Just tried Liverpool Victoria and saved 50 squid!!

Plus any Non engine swop modifications are covered - Exhaust, Chip, Induction Kit etc....All u gotta do is keep any bills, so if u rip your exhaust off in a crash they can replace it!!!

Bye Bye Direct Line!!!

Big Brother just got his for £510 pounds, 24 with five years no claims. What a lucky sod! I pay £850 for a 1.216v, Gutted!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Mines £800 fully comp + i have 6 points and a big claim. Try HIC (herts)

Chris H have u just passed ur test and got 11 points or something? Ok the area u live is sh*te (no offence) but 3k on a 1.4 for 3rd party? Id fukin move!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well I should be looking at a much cheaper renewal anyway becuase

I will be 25

I will have 5 years NCD

The 7 point on my license come off completely so will have a clean one again.

Whohoo..

my 1.2 will be about £200 fully comp next year! which is nice

... thing is i got a quote for a 172 and that was nearly £3k! so i think i will stick with the 1.2

My renewal came through at £1247.50 fully comp, 6 years protected NCB, 0 points valid on license (but 6 that are within 5 years). :cry:

I phoned them up and they managed to offer me it for a grand all in. So why not offer me that in the first place?! Grr!

Still, Im now insured for the princely sum of £125 - on static cover as the b*stard thing doesnt run yet!

I phoned HIC and they quoted me £900 fully comp, protected NCB, track cover, like-for-like mods, agreed value... Except they dont give anything to you in writing until you sign up. And having been caught before by Adrian Fux (yes, the L is silent), Im wary.