ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my iPhone finally, what case should I get?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Can't say which case as I hate them, but stay away from rubber ones as they get stuck in your pocket and takes forever to get your phone out.

There are skins available that simply wrap around the phone. No visual difference (well, a bit more shiny) and offers scratch protection (unless you want protection from dropping ,etc). I've dropped mine (all 3 of them :S) so many times I've lost count and no huge damage. Only broken one of them by forcing my key into the glass :S

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Incipio Feather is great for simple scratch protection, the Switcheasy Rebel Serpent is also very good for all round protection but does add bulk.

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Osir Carbon case..*cheap plug* I just so happen to have one for sale.

45460726977e30960d3005df2c2a2f625380fec.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The Incipio Feather is great for simple scratch protection, the Switcheasy Rebel Serpent is also very good for all round protection but does add bulk.
+1. Using that with an invisishield screen protector.

Nike Lunar Elite's
I've got an Incipio Feather in black for mine - can't fault it.

Had an Invisible Shield previouly, was very, very difficult to put on and ended up with lots of dirt on the edges.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got an Incipio Feather in black for mine - can't fault it.

Had an Invisible Shield previouly, was very, very difficult to put on and ended up with lots of dirt on the edges.
Sreiously? Mine took 2 min's lol, no bubbles or dirt.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Hope you didn't drop mine ;)

Busted lol
:eek:

Lol I did several times but only in the bedroom, it landed on nice soft stuff ;)

But like I said in the post up there - no damage :)

Edit - details..
First one was dropped constantly near the time I got the 2nd as I wanted the 2nd so much and needed a reason, then I broke it by hitting it with a key and realised I shouldn't have cos it would have been money towards the next one :( The two nice ones after that (3G and 3GS) I only drop accidentally when knocking it off desk or dropping it out of my pocket.

Last edited:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I've got a clear air jacket and screen protector on mine. Seems to do the job well enough.

+1 no complaints, needs cleaning every now and again as dirt gets in round the edges, but it's saved it from many many little scratches.