ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my new car

Do like the RS not to Keen on the ST170 though mate, good luck. As i was always told, FORD stands for "FIX OR REPAIR DAILY". lol

Hope you have fun with the sucof

£10.5k fookin hell mate.

We bought our 182 with CUP packs for £10.6k 6 weeks ago, it was on 6k miles.

What ever flicks your switch i spose but i know what i would have any day of the week.

Only ford i would ever own and in this colour

http://www.automotiveunlimited.co.uk/p300cos/140.jpg

^^^^^This will be my next car, dont care what the mrs says:D She said i couldnt have one before so we got the 182, but watch this space hehe

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 13 December 2004

A bit of a strange decision but they are really nice handling cars and despite the sheer numbers of Focuses (Foci?!) around the ST170s look quite classy IMO.

-Rob
yeh u dont see many clios about do you:cry:

Quote: Originally posted by shmall on 14 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 14 December 2004

Its not designed to turn heads and get keyed up by some jelous chav... Its designed to be like a normal focus

well you post a pic and then say "Nobody like my car then?", but its a bog std focus?, I doubt you will get people here going....."WOW, awesome car mate", will you?? its not what you want, do you? you said??

Simon.
Huh??

I would say nice car to a Clio even if its bog standard 182 (They not exactly much different from standard Clio too ya know) Not my cup of t as too small and french but I still like them and know they are a quck little motor..