ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got My New Seats In

Took me about an hour to remove the old seats and fit the new ones. (including modifying the wiring looms under the seats to stop the SERV and AIRBAG lights coming on)

They are about 2" lower than the standard seat on its lowest setting.

There is runners as you can see the handle just in front of the seat.

Nobody is going in the back (you can get in if you move the seat forward) as i will more than likely ditch the rear seat and put in a rear strut brace to mount the rear of the 4 point harnesses.

The seats complete with runners and subframes cost me £370 all in from my mates car shop.

What type of Cobra seats are they? (Monaco or Milano?????) Did you need to get a special type of subframe? Would be grateful for your help on this one.

ClioCupMiester

They are Cobra Monacos and the subframes are specialy made for the car so no mods needed to fit except the wiring but thats easily sorted.

S2000

Look a bit extreme for me, but good on you for fitting them! I think Id be more inclined to go with 172Cups seats.

Drove the car for the first time with the seats in this morning.

I must say, far better support than the standard seats and quite comfy as well which did suprise me.

At least now i can corner quicker with out the fear of ending up on the passenger seat.:p