ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my new wheels, now where to get cheap tyres?

A Euro'd one...
I got my euro wheels now but I need to get tyres. Im going for the 'stretched' look so Ive been advised that 195 45 15 is the right profile for what Im after. Does anyone know where I can buy a set of 4 from?

Cheers.

Leon Cupra R 225
sorry I can't help, useless lol. was being well nosy, you got any pics of the rims? you will get a decent answer from someone who knows mate

Chocolate Bar™
get them off one of the two sites edde recommended.

got mine off black circles (as they're uk based) and got them fitted locally and worked out really cheap.

otherwise, try to order some thinner tyres as on a 7'' width alloy they're not going to be 'stretched' as such.

A Euro'd one...
Yeah I get what you mean about not really being 'stretched' as theyre only 7's. The guy I bought the alloys of advised me to go for 195 45 15's.

Chocolate Bar™
on a 7'' they're just going to look like really low profile tyres which will do if you lower it enough.

it should also be mentioned that the sidewall size does vary alot between manufacturers. i had 195/50 marangoni tyres on my 1.2 for a while and the sidewall on them was absolutely massive. whereas goodyear eagle F1 in the same 195/50 look like a lower profile as they're noticeably smaller.

Chocolate Bar™
^ yeah, but not based in the UK and not all the range is stocked in the Uk so no good if your in a hurry for your tyres like i was.

BMW M3
I just bought some PE2s off mytyres the other day and 3 days later their sat at my door. Always use them and never let me down.