ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my XBOX360 at last!

Civic Type R-GT (2007)
Finally got my hands on my XBOX 360 on Wednesday after knowing my parents have had it at their house for a month (birthday present)!
Got it all setup Wed night and had a quick play and was seriously impressed - especially with the graphics on my HD TV that i've been dying to test out! :D
Got the PGR3 (+ extra wireless controller) and Table Tennis Premium bundle and have Gears of War on the way on Monday.

Setup my XBOX Live account last night - my tag is GE06FRY (the 0 = zero) so feel free to add me.

Happy Gaming,

Geoff.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This should be in Technology Chat! ;)

Hehe. Got mine yesterday too, but cant open it until Monday :(
Got Gears of War too, looks superb and has had rave reviews obviously. I'm also hoping to get Splinter Cell Double Agent on Christmas Day.

I cant wait for Forza Motorsport 2 to come out early next year. Oh yis.

dk

911 GTS Cab
got my one back from microsoft on wednesday, it took a week to get to germany for repair so was thinking there was no way i was going to get it back before christmas but a reconditioned one turned up 2 days later.

so happy i have it back for christmas though.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Finally got my hands on my XBOX 360 on Wednesday after knowing my parents have had it at their house for a month (birthday present)!
Got it all setup Wed night and had a quick play and was seriously impressed - especially with the graphics on my HD TV that i've been dying to test out! :D
Got the PGR3 (+ extra wireless controller) and Table Tennis Premium bundle and have Gears of War on the way on Monday.

Setup my XBOX Live account last night - my tag is GE06FRY (the 0 = zero) so feel free to add me.

Happy Gaming,

Geoff.

If you think the graphics are good playing PGR3 and TT you should be impressed when you get GOW.. now that is impressive ! although the blood effects do suck.