ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some Decent pics of the R26

Spent a couple of days polishing it and managed to get some pictures before the sun went down - still trying to get a video clip of the exhaust sound - shall get one eventually

anyway heres the pics - hope you like

Picture1026-1.jpg

Picture1028.jpg

Picture1034.jpg

Picture1016-1.jpg

Picture1015.jpg

Picture1020.jpg

everyone keeps telling me that - lol
Was a great car - has been sold again since I sold it - went for an absolute bargain in the end - been looking out for it on here hoping the new owner would join but not seen it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
as nice as it was.... sod the 172!

that Meg is p**n! all the little touches really make it!

although i expected it to be like that, knowing you Tim :approve:

top work

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love ultra red (its what i'm driving!) and i absolutely love the meganes, but that to me just doesn't look right.....

Maybe its the graphics. I've never liked them.

Sorry mate. :(

RS 172
When this shape Meg first came out (with that whole 'shaking yo ass' Ad campaign), I hated it, but now I think it is one of the nicest looking beasts out there.
Strange how cars grow on you like that :D. Very nice car mate.

lovely tim, very nice indeed!

still prefer the old beast though me thinks :)

glad it finally arrived!!!

jamie

M

mini-valver

Looking mint! Can't wait to see the 'MiddoSport' badges either dude....

Thanks everyone for the cool comments

Dan - I know what you mean - I ordered the car without the decals but as usual Renault cocked my order up but Im quite glad now as they have grown on me and differentiate it from a normal 225 sportPlus in my pictures the stickers have come out weird colours but thats down to the sun and me not being a good photographer!

Still got a few more plans for it but not spending much for the time being - Samco are releasing an air Filter hose in the next few weeks but im having one for free this week so thatll finish the engine bay quite nicely.

Fletch - Yep Definately gonna keep it - I love it! You should do it if you can, Like I keep saying I do miss my clio but then I take this for a spin and understand why I did it - surprises me at times how good it is - wish I could take everyone for a spin just to show you all lol. Recently went to Trax - a 172 cup came out behind me on the track and followed me for the entire 20 mins - I was about 5 corners ahead by the end of the session - its no Ferrari but its definately quick

Mini-valver - how do you know about my badges? have you seen them??

Chocolate Bar™
looking good tim.

told dave about the side badges (i was complaining about them lol) so thats how he knows about them. finished them today, and fook me ive impressed myself :D so will PM you the pics across when ive uploaded them...

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning! I see this colour on the road for the first time a few weeks back and it looks gorgeous, really stands out.

wicked Middo - cant wait to put them on - you are a *

After polishing it I am really pleased with the colour - had polished it once before but looks far better this time - only issue with the paint is Im getting quite a few stone chips but nothing I cant sort out

Mk4 .:R32
I love the R26. parked next to one at Renault last week and it's a complete beast compared to my measily 172. Pics are good but don't do the car justice. Might look into one next year, hoping they are a little cheaper