ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gran turismo 4 help needed

a burnt one
im running out of controllers to throw at walls trying to gain my 'S' licence, does anyone have any cheats or links to cheat websites where i can get it??

nope, no cheats at all for that game. Im having the same problems. Gonna give the game a rest for a couple of days methinks!

1.8 Civic EX
keep trying, you'll get there in the end...there are "guides" available that tell you the best racing line etc for each track but it's well and good reading it but doing it is a different story! haha

practice practice practice

Megane Mk4
Remedi said:
Meh...

it's a piece of piss lol

Hehe ... same here, I'm at 99.6% done with the game. Just got the Circuit de la Sarthe 24th II to do then the games done.

One for a rainy day that is :)

Cupra
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Hehe ... same here, I'm at 99.6% done with the game. Just got the Circuit de la Sarthe 24th II to do then the games done.

B-Spec over night...... easy!

Golf R32
You think its annoying just getting the Special License, I had got all the licences and had completed over 86% of the game all that was left was a couple of the Extreme Races, and I turned my PS2 on and during the loading screen it came up with save data corrupt and the only back up I had had done was at about 50% complete, and no special licence.

So make sure you have another card and that you back up regulary.

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
Vincec79 said:
You think its annoying just getting the Special License, I had got all the licences and had completed over 86% of the game all that was left was a couple of the Extreme Races, and I turned my PS2 on and during the loading screen it came up with save data corrupt and the only back up I had had done was at about 50% complete, and no special licence.

So make sure you have another card and that you back up regulary.

One word springs to mind "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had a similar problem not long after I got the game, had a Honda Civic Type-R with about 350BHP, Mercedes E55 AMG and a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R with about 850BHP which took me ages to build up and as you said I turned it on one morning on a day off and it just said "save data corrupt" I've never sworn so much in all my life that early in the morning!