ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran turismo challenge any1?

something that doesn't require a memory card. Just bought a PS2 with GT4 and found out my PS1 cards don't work.

Arcade mode
Laguna Seca
Driver aids on

What car??

Nimbus Clio 197
what about a 172? or if you can pick a V6 on arcade mode straight away, maybe that?

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
8:23 i think coz i can do 8:31!
8.26 Sorry
I think that should have been I hit the wrong key.
Whatever it was none got much closer than 5 seconds to his time that was on the track no cheating though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Can't comprehend how he got that time...i was harly hangin about and made 0 mistakes.

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Can't comprehend how he got that time...i was harly hangin about and made 0 mistakes.
He's a good driver I don't think he can even remember his time but he reconed there was a second more or so in there.
I agreet though that NSX the normal tyres it gives you on Seca
1.40.8 is my best I hate the track though.

Clio Cup
Why don't we do the special licence with the amg merc round the ring, that way theres no cheating. Plus how many of you are using a wheel because my times with a wheel are maybe 10 seconds slower, maybe wheel use should be stated.

Love that m3 race car, like to pretend i'm hans stook with it.

Richy123 said:
Why don't we do the special licence with the amg merc round the ring, that way theres no cheating. Plus how many of you are using a wheel because my times with a wheel are maybe 10 seconds slower, maybe wheel use should be stated.

Love that m3 race car, like to pretend i'm hans stook with it.
Thats such an annoying car just one off and thats it.
I need to get a wheel do you have one I'm cheap but the throttle and stearing inputs aren't that good on the controller. I take it you do mean a wheel is quicker?

Clio Cup
Nah i'm quicker with the controller pad however the driving force pro wheel is hundred times more rewarding and enjoyable to use.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gilbert_Ratchet said:
OK...BMW 120D on softs laguna seca 1.58.

Nice easy one for starters.

Ur crap! 1:47:440

Next challenge, Grand Valley full, M5 soft tyres. 2:00:740