ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grange over sands, Cumbria

APR LCR225
Silver Ph1 with quite large 5 spoke rims, parked outside audi garage (or vw?? cnt remember!lol!) Tidy machine:)

S2 106 GTI
Just thought, that will be a lad i sometimes go out drinking with! just got it last month! shaun knows him, he's called mike. works at Audi

ph1 172. vivaro van
hello. thats me!! the wheels have gone now tho as they were a bit chavvy. put the quickshifter on last nite rich. its awsome!!:D cudnt belive it when i spotted this post..wicked!

S2 106 GTI
hello. thats me!! the wheels have gone now tho as they were a bit chavvy. put the quickshifter on last nite rich. its awsome!!:D cudnt belive it when i spotted this post..wicked!​

haha welcome mike! bugger was think of buying that off shaun! is it much better. what wheels have you got on your car now mate

APR LCR225
Heyyy matey! just realised youd replied! write so many of these damn things but no bugger comes on here from this part of the world!:(

Im still yet to be spotted!:eek:

Saw it again today, and will do regularly, looks nice, always liked the phase1:) Was thinkin of putting one of my cliosport member postcard thingys under your wiper but dont have to now:rasp:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i used to go to grange over sands on the train from primary school, we'd stay at arnside and run up cartmel for the day.

thats a name i havent heard since i was 10.

S2 106 GTI
haha, cartmel races (when its on) is a good day out! bet on the horse's, and loads of girls!!!

ph1 172. vivaro van
ive got 5 spoke BSA 17s on it now that ive borrowed of my mate. i want some cup wheels. no anyone thats got some for sale? what have you dont with yours rich?