ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gray?? Chesterfield today (13th)

Clio 182
I think it was you!! I spotted you today on the roundabout in Chesterfield on Derby Road, headed for the McD's turnoff! You certainly stand out! I was in the parents' Merc bus :dapprove:

Laura

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
sounds like him! He's like dog s**t that boy, gets everywhere! :p

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If you don't mind mate. I'm thinking that its a leaking pipe... I also wouldn't mind one of you helping me seal the exhaust too :eek: Iv got all the sealant and stuff. Its just blowing where the cat meets the exhaust.

I will treat you both to a pint and some grub!?

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
no problemo mate
i have a few pipes spare from when i changed mine to silicone ones
dont think gray will have a problem with helping either

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nah he gets weekends off now he's a proper job IIRC. Il ring him tomorrow and drop you a text mate :D

Clio 182
Yeah I live in Chesterfield! My cars usually in Sains car park (I start at 7am today hence the stupid hour on here lol). Seen a few around town... quite good! :approve:

Clio 182
I live near Staveley...going up towards Barlborough from town.. that way :) Early starts FTL definately lol