ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great timing

bangybear

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
As you can see in the for sale thread I was trying to sell my PH1 172 had a fair bit of interest locally but no viewings until tomorrow lined up trust the car to sh#t itself this weekend....

Car was turning over and turning over and not firing so RAC said was crank sensor,managed to go once so went into garage this morning and it came up with a fault on coil pack, so both these items have been replaced today at considerable cost including other fault finding, popped into after work today to garage and car is still exactly the same. Garage is not really keen on spending more time fault finding etc so its up to me to see what like I am at a bit of a loss as what to do....any suggestions on what it could be?

The key etc is being recognised and immobiliser is disarming as should, plus a new battery went on last month