ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greatest...news...ever (Sensi)

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61490

Dribble. Literally the best gaming news I've seen since the good old days before that damn Playstation wiped out the Dreamcast and ruined entertaining gaming for years. It even looks like Sensi Soccer! If there is any justice in the world it will sell millions, wipe out PES and FIFA, revive decent simple gaming once again and we can return to a world of 2D platformers, gorgeous sprites, top down & side scrolling shooters and side scrolling beat-em-ups!

P.S. Apologies if this has been posted before, too excited to look back a few pages!

tobe honest the pics look a bit lame!

i dont want angled views, i want top down just like the sensi soccer i love and kick off

Monaco 172 2/468
Wow that is exciting news, and agreed I want the classic Sensible World of Soccer view, which I reckon was the best version........SWOS 98 was awful :dead:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i got the mini-megadrive version the other week for my brother for his bday, played it together and f**king loved it, used to play it together as kids. QUALITY.