ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green 182 - West Lothian

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Seen this today

Anyone from the site ?

Green%20182%2001.jpg

Green%20182%2002.jpg

Green%20182%2003.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What teh f**k were you doing in Stoneyburn Marco!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Yeah, Just heading to bed so will reply and text you tomorrow mate.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I seen this last Sunday parked in the centre at Livingston, lovely looking motor in the flesh and I bet pretty unique given the colour , great car mate

2014 Clio 200t edc
Wow!! Is there a project thread for this? If not Cs law, section 23, paragraph 2 states you have to put one up. ;)
Really suits it the green.

Bmw 330d green 182
yea was
I seen this last Sunday parked in the centre at Livingston, lovely looking motor in the flesh and I bet pretty unique given the colour , great car mate
yea was shopping haha, thanks buddy used to own hamlets old white one for 2 years but wasnt really an everyday car because of wiring etc but thanks appreciate it!

Sunflower PH1
I've seen this gt3 green 182 going around this area a fair bit recently !,I'm sure he had a pearl white one previously,both are nice cars and the guy keeps them well,nice recaros in his green one too I believe !

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is a stunning car and very clean. I loved the colour as soon as i seen it but the pictures are utter w@nk

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Seen this last weekend through livingstone, passed you in the birds fiesta st coming upto the roundabout at deer park! Looked awesome.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Rs-172-cup

Seen you today coming out my work, Give you a flash of the lights in my van as i was driving in.

Car is looking amazing

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
what engine mods you running pretty sure i seen you a week ago on the moterway

Bmw 330d green 182
nothing as yet bud just rstuner,panel filter,scorpion exhaust but alot of things need to do haha just money(hard being an apprentice)