ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Clio 200 Wallasey and blue 182 Clatterbridge

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Probably be me in Wallasey mate! Got the only Alien Green 200 round these ways. Where abouts and what time?

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
It was about 5:20 in the afternoon, just off the motorway on the dual carriageway towards New Brighton, you were pulling off the flyover. I doubt you noticed me, I only spotted you because of the lairy colour! Makes me want one too dammit haha. Will give you a flash if I see you in future

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Haha! Yeah I normally go for it down that bit so was probably concentrating a bit, what car have you got? I'll keep my eyes peeled.. No doubt if you see me out and about I'll be with a Storm Grey 200

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
I have a silver 182. I'm normally on the M53 heading away from Liverpool around that sort of time on weekdays

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you mate! I'm normally heading towards Liverpool on the m53 as I work in North Wales around that time. You don't live in Moreton do you?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Ahh I saw a silver 182 in Moreton before that's all. Posh person then?

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Haha not quite, Nezzys not all that! Gayton, Lower Heswall and Caldy on the other hand...