ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

green twister

Mazda MX5 1.8

im lookin to get a induction kit for my 1.6 16v clio and was thinkin about one of the green twisters?

any1 had any experience with them? or can recommend any other induction kit? or whether they r worth getting at all?

i love my pipercross, get the pipercross airforce to go with it, its just a cold air feed, but every little bit helps... watch my site for a guide a five mine job to get more air into the engine bay :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

id go for a BMC CDA, for the money they cant be beaten

it might not come with an adapter for your throttle body but should be VERY easy to fit it

I have currently got a kit for the 1.6 16v engine in development now. I have already fitted the kit to a Clio although this was done in conjunction with a cam kit so I can not realy asses how well it works on a standard engine as yet. Any takers?. I have some pics but they are not excellent, if anyone would like a look give me an e-mail from my web site http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk .

Mazda MX5 1.8

r they really ok? u got 1?

i was lookin at them but they looked a bit tacky as its "carbon look" plus they look rather big.....