ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GreenLight dont get back to me :(

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Tried twice now, and still not got a quote after 2 weeks of waiting. Anyone else had this ? I have seen there is an e-mail address in the members section, maybe its worth e-mailing the guy listed there as im not getting any joy using the online form.

TT 225

Try ringing them then - they usually answer after a couple of rings! They gave me a sh*te quote though - £500 more than Tesco and tpft instead of fc!

they normally email back after a few days, i have to look in my junk email folder, nearly missed it as all the emails iv had from them are titled darren hasslem (or something like that), was looking for greenlight.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

if they dont get back to you - tells you alot about the company.....And in the event of a claim ????

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 18 September 2004

Tried twice now, and still not got a quote after 2 weeks of waiting. Anyone else had this ? I have seen there is an e-mail address in the members section, maybe its worth e-mailing the guy listed there as im not getting any joy using the online form.
I wouldnt worry or even bother with them, they are sh*t end of. not even remotely competative.

Porsche Boxster

this is just fom my own personal experience, but they were really food to me. they were well over £200 cheaper than anyone else i tried. i literally got quotes from just about everyone! it really depends on ur siuation thou. i think for younger driver with only a few years NCB they r v competitive indeed!

Mike