ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greenlight Insurance... Me LIKEY!!!

ClioSport PH2
Hey guys,

JUst took out a policy with Greenlight insurance, 24yrs old 3yrs NCB £595 TPFT.:rasp:

Not bad considering everyone else wnated to charge me more than I pay for my E39 M5. :evil:

Premium choice quoted me £615 but wouldnt cover me as I have a gap in insurance with my E39 M5 of one month that it was off road and in that time I insure myself on my sister 1.2 16v Clio extreme so they had to base my quote on the last car I was insured on and as it was not a 'sports' vehicle it deemed my experience as inept and they wouldnt cover me!

RUDEST salesperson I have ever spoken to sounded like Vicky Polard with a brummie accent, I was in shock and disbelief and was appahualed at the way i was treated complete MUG off, lucky Greenlight were very good.

I just cant belive ive owned and insured 2 Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 imports at about 380bhp then had Mk2 Golf VR6 Turbo, MR2 Turbo, now an E39 M5 alongsied my RS and they still said I had no relevant sports experience. SHOCKING!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Clio 197
Greenlight were by far the CHEAPEST for me on my previous impreza (by hundreds!), they even gave me a little bit of money back when changing to the 172 & didnt charge an admin fee :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Only thing annoys me is have to have 5 years NCB before you can protect it, but their so much cheaper than anyone else i'll be using them.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Thing that annoys me is that they wont insure the CUP FTL

Ah well Brentacre to the rescue