ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greenlight

Absolutely brilliant.

Been doing renewal quotes all week, Admiral wanted £1300 to renew, and everyone else was in the same region. Paid £750 last year, but have since moved house to a worse post code rating, and had a smash/write off (none fault) and a personal injury claim.

Did a quote with Greenlight and it came up at £699. Awesome.

I have checked nearly every insurance company going, I'm a tight fisted Yorkshire man, I'm going to pay as little as possible.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've been backwards and forwards to Greenlight over the years, Aviva were not competitive this year so back with them again. Almost always get a good price from them

Clio 197
I am with Greenlight (well Highway through them) and they were massively more competitive than anyone else at renewal time last year (that was on an import impreza though) - we will see what they come up with this year but i have been with them 2 years and they have been brill.

Ibiza SC
I've just applied for an insurance quote with Greenlight due to hearing good things, and they were unable to process a quote as they claimed "We are unable to cover this vehicle due to claims experience".

Oh dear.

Cro

Meg'd r27
They don't cover the 172 cup, they have a list of vehicles not insurable by them

Cro

Meg'd r27
Not sure i'd want a grey area in my insurance if it states excluded on the website

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I tried to get a quote from Greenlight once. Unable to insured me due to me living in Manchester.

Area-ist b******s!!

4years NCB doesnt count for s**t with them

Ibiza SC
Oh sheet, didn't notice the exclusion list!

Had a quote from Adrian Flux & it was almost double what I pay now!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Greenlight wouldn't touch me on a 200, so didn't bother getting a quote on the Z.