ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey 197 Brighouse

2004 Racing Blue 182
Dropping into Brighouse by Naylor Myers heading from J25 M62 way.

Had wind deflectors and tints I think, looks smart [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS Clio 182
Look left as soon as you set off from the slip road lights from now on, I’ve got a white R26.

Well ive definatly never seen you - i wouldve remembered! Im starting a new job in Wakey in 2 weeks,so wont be around that area much longer.

RS Clio 182
Ahh bugger. Well I live 2 seconds from there so keep your eyes peeled for the next few weeks.

Will do,not sure why i havnt seen you when ive been doing that commute for ages.

I saw a LY R27 piled into a wall in Halifax a couple of months ago,he mustve slid on the ice in the morning. Then a few weeks later i saw the poor car in that Cooper Bridge scrapyard!

Will do,not sure why i havnt seen you when ive been doing that commute for ages.

I saw a LY R27 piled into a wall in Halifax a couple of months ago,he mustve slid on the ice in the morning. Then a few weeks later i saw the poor car in that Cooper Bridge scrapyard!

Did you see me this morning!?

Yeah haha...i did a thumbs up but i was quite a way back on the roundabout! Looking good! Where do you get the LEDs on the rear plate?

Ahh couldn’t see you in the car.

They came already fitted, think they’re eBay specials as one flickers a bit.