ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

grey clio 172 rep

1.4 16v soon 2 be 172 rep
hello there have owned this car for almost two years and now want to make a project to drive around something different and nicer, i dnt know where it came from but the car has auto light and rain sensor :S, so now i will do slow progresses and try to get the car to look like a 172 :), i think this should be the only grey 172 in uk?

car22.jpg

sorry about the rotation of the images i tried to rerotate them it looked horrible :)
car11.jpg

thanks alperin

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Those wheels are massive!!! But good luck with this project! Where abouts in NW London u from?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It won't be the only grey 172 in the country as it won't b a 172. Should look pretty smart though providing you get rid of those awful wheels.

Yea the red was veryy bad lol had to get rid of itt :), got a job today at a local body works place, in a few months once i learn everything i should be able to finish the car and open my own personal workshop and can help people on here and get there car done for cheap..

thanks for that picture laura, cant wait to get mine done ;) and thanks for the positive comments

oh still looked nice to be honest im workin in a body work shop now so i can easly get da bits and bobs sprayed but gotta pay off my insurance fist lol £3k:(

nope no points and will be allowed 12 points in june :S and i know its terrible mate 1.4 16v shitty car for 3k lol thats almost double what the car is worth... and if you dnt belieave me do a quote on my car lol and say u live in london on ha85jz post code:) and make ur self 19 :)