ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group N timing

Clio Sport 182
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately lunched my high comp engine in the race car. Going to drop in a stock engine for now and planned to Group N time. Unfortunately Australia Post has lost the Group N timing tool so I'm left a little short as planning to put the engine in tomorrow!

So, does anyone know the specs for group N timing (if sensitive feel free to PM me). Reading suggests 5-6 deg advance on inlet and 4 deg r****d on exhaust but would like to confirm. Really appreciate someones assistance!

Pic of car when it was going attached.

Thanks!
Cam
0cbc4f3a7e75250106e5d0484bb43ec7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Clio Sport 182
Before the next race! Currently running a motec mapped for the old high comp, big cams engine on E85. Idles surprisingly well!!

Thanks again for your assistance!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Before the next race! Currently running a motec mapped for the old high comp, big cams engine on E85. Idles surprisingly well!!

Thanks again for your assistance!

Cool, they tend to go very lean on mid range with group N so be careful!

Do you run bigger injectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio Sport 182
Cool, they tend to go very lean on mid range with group N so be careful!

Do you run bigger injectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All good. It's on Megane injectors as it was running about 230hp on E85 and pretty lairy cams - miles of injector left (probably too much!).