ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT Concept

I hired out GT Concept last night for the PS2. And one of the cars you get to drive is the 172 Sport. You also get to do minor mods to it like lowering, adjusting brake balance, gear ratios etc. Not a bad car to drive in the gme, but i must admit i spent more time driving the VW W12 and the Concept GT-R Skyline tho!!

Just thought that you guys would like to know!

Williams 2, STi N12

Got it to 85% complete, just getting gold on the licences now everything else is done.

Got a mad set up for it here at work.

Yeah, i was a bit dissapointed really. Completed 90% of the game in 4 hours!! Still, Its got my fave track on it (Autumn Ring) so i guess that i will still buy it!!!

2 1/2 hours to the end credits.

The only two bits that gave me any problems were getting the gold on the liscence tests with the gtr concept and the rally one with the mitsibushi thing. I still havent done the rally bit.

The 10 million credits came in handy on GT3 though

Did anyone notice that the CTR feels so much quicker than the 172 on GT3 - is that just the Japs milking their own!!! Dont think it translates to real life though!

Did anyone notice that the CTR feels so much quicker than the 172 on GT3 - is that just the Japs milking their own!!! Dont think it translates to real life though!

S2000

Its not actulally that much faster Cupsize, play a 2 player and floor both cars at the beggining of a long straight. Anyway, lower the 172, change the gear ratios and it whoops the Type-R! "align=absmiddle>

Williams 2, STi N12

Ctain, you should try a 9FT by 25FT screen!!!

with enhanced surround vision! and a 7.1 surround system!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I am still wondering wether to get a Playstation 2 or X Box, I know the PS2 has more games at the moment but the X Box is faster !

Betamax was better than VHS. Its just that by the time beta was out, everyone had VHS.

The PS2 is still outselling the X-Box 4 to 1. I think I can figure out wich one is the betamax.

Im in the same boat as you Chavy! Gonna be decidin whether to get an Xbox or ps2 soon!

To be honest im very much in favour of Xbox at the moment!
I have played all the best ps2 and Xbox games and the Xbox seems superior!

As for GT3 on ps2 - what a piece of sh*t!!! To sum it up in one word - dissapointing!
I own and love GT2 on ps1, but GT3 is not in the same class! Granted the graphics are vastly superior on GT3 but soooo few cars, the same tracks!?!? What were they thinking!?!?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yepp me too m8. Id love the X-Box which is cheaper now but the PS2 has the games market but maybe not for long.

X-box is the more powerful machine but there are only about 2 games worth owning on it. Whereas there (IMHO) are about 5 decent games for the PS2!!

Yeah, you got me. Im a big fan of ps1 and ps2, i always prefered the ps1 to the n64 even thought the n64 is a better piece of kit.

im a driving game addict and the best driving games always seem to be on the sony console.

ill admit that the x-box is a better piece of hardware but i suppose it comes down to which games you like best.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Steve I had the PS1 and GT was the bollox, I also like driving games so I need to know what games are available for what systems and why you think they are better. BTW I will chip either one to make it Multi-region and use it probably as more of a DVD player than a games box anyway.

Top games fot the PS2 are:

Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Tony Hawks 3 (4 out next month)

Plus Stuntman is out v.soon and that looks kick ass, althought it might be sh*te

Grand Theft Auto 3 is an outstanding game and is probably worth getting a ps2 for on its own!!
But likewise Halo on Xbox is even better!!

As for driving games on Xbox i can recommend Project Gotham and Rallisport Challenge for both being excellent. Also MotoGP is a quality driving game in a different manner...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Think I know what the misses can get me for crimbo then

Now all I need to do is spec for an install in the car so when I am driving thing dont get so borring LOL