ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gt Line EDC 120 Exhaust and performance

Clio GT-Line 2013
Does anyone know how to improve the sound from the exhaust, I have seen a video on youtube (which I can not for the life of me find again, I think its been taken down) where they have removed a mufferler from the exhaust and made it sound beautiful.

Is there any way I can look to get this done

Also would anyone know any other performance enhancements I can do to this car?

Clio Dynamique S
Hi there. I don't have an answer to your question but i'm wondering what mpg on this model you are getting?
I went into Renault as i want to part ex my current GT for this model but was told this only reaches 30mpg and was advised not to change from my diesel currently getting up to 60mpg on a good run.

Is it really that low? tech specs say 54 but was willing to compromise for 45-50 average. It kinda disheartened me as its a beautiful car.

Thanks in advance.

Clio GT-Line 2013
Hi there. I don't have an answer to your question but i'm wondering what mpg on this model you are getting?
I went into Renault as i want to part ex my current GT for this model but was told this only reaches 30mpg and was advised not to change from my diesel currently getting up to 60mpg on a good run.

Is it really that low? tech specs say 54 but was willing to compromise for 45-50 average. It kinda disheartened me as its a beautiful car.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Asher,

If I am honest on a long run the on board computer was showing about 70 MPG. How accurate that is I do not know.

During the commute to work I am usually stuck in traffic which obviously isn't ideal for getting the best MPG however it does seem to keep a higher MPG than expected when I first bought the car.

I am pretty please with the MPG i get out of it if I am honest!

I hope this helps!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Id imagine around town they will average 50's, my twingo tce's would do high 40's low 50's if taken easy and this is a new more economical engine they are using but with a heavier car and auto box.

Your best bet would be a backbox chop as you mentioned or a full custom cat back, nothing off the shelf available yet tho.

Id be interested in getting software on it though, id bet they are good for 150bhp!

Clio Dynamique S
went back to Renault to enquire. Two staff members are currently driving them and both said they can't get over 35mpg unless on a good run which then they can only get in the realms of 43mpg.
Unfortunately i need something higher so had to suffice with a dynamique s 1.5dci.
I did test drive RS200 EDC and it's a beast but again cant afford the mileage costs. :'(
Will be gutted to see my current GT go i have loved that car!