ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT3 Teaser

Lotus Elise
photo.jpg

It gets registered on the 1st January.

The old man is very excited

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Amazing

what's the spec like inside? Do these come with ceramic brakes? Only thing I'd change is the colour but all the same amazing

Lotus Elise
Amazing

what's the spec like inside? Do these come with ceramic brakes? Only thing I'd change is the colour but all the same amazing

Ceramics are an option but not one that's ticked. The only real option on this is the Clubsport Package ( Cage, fixed carbon buckets, fire extinguisher and harnesses)

First trackday penciled in for March.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Ceramics are an option but not one that's ticked. The only real option on this is the Clubsport Package ( Cage, fixed carbon buckets, fire extinguisher and harnesses)

First trackday penciled in for March.

awesome!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh Samuel. Such a special car. Is it used on the road. If not, any reason why he didn't go RS?

Lotus Elise
Oh Samuel. Such a special car. Is it used on the road. If not, any reason why he didn't go RS?

It will see far more road miles than track, we are currently having a debate on which will be quicker the Cayman on slick or this out the box.

Tangoed Works
So many people deposits got refunded as porsche are only doing 250 I think. Very sought after they will be!

Lotus Elise
Cheers lads, I'll pass them all on to the old man.

I'll do a write up after the new year road trip.

Lionel Richie
how is the homeless looking pikey builder anyway? I bet his straight jacket and padded room is getting a work out at the moment!!!

Lotus Elise
how is the homeless looking pikey builder anyway? I bet his straight jacket and padded room is getting a work out at the moment!!!

He's good mate, booked a trackday in March already and Cayman number one is now road registered in the IoM.

looking forward to getting my hands on this! see you in March
smiley4.gif

Cannie wait

Lotus Elise
Cage and detail are done :)

lGwyoqOv.jpg4ODIb74i.jpg

Thanks for the kind word, driven it all of 10 meters.

ti22 seem to have done a great job of detailing it cant wait to come and collect it.