ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

Octy VRS
They have one on AVF but thought it would be a good idea on here too as requests will get lost in the GT5 thread.

I don't have much at present worth trading except a 200+bhp MX5 that's good for the FR and Roadster race. Have a stupid quick 106 GTi with about 280 bhp but I'd want that back.

Could do with a muscle car and a pick up that I'll give back when finished.

Petrol Blue 182.
no just starting out, have a 70s jap classic tho? and an e type jag if you need any euro classics

R26
i could do with a pickup too.
add me... pres90

btw how do you get the veyron? havent even seen one in the game yet

350z GT
I have a Ford F150 with 500 bhp :) lol

if anyone wants to swap then add me Bulldog_Stu an PM me on here what you have in exchange lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's very boring to use though. Corners are no fun in it, just a pause between flooring it again.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I have a dodge ram that im willing to trade for, its got uprated everything you can do to it, even lowered abit just for the lolz, Psn: Jay2788

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got a decent Yaris knocking around that i could borrow for the yaris event? I have the euro but its way too slow on the straights and i'm getting left behind.

Also need a decent lightweight, euro classic and world classic.... Just for the night.

Have a spare dc2, toyo tacoma pickup, mitsubushi 1600gsr rally car '74, and a honda act '70 (with a whopping 28bhp!!) if anyones interested in them? The mitsi i'd want back, i love that car!)

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone got a decent Yaris knocking around that i could borrow for the yaris event? I have the euro but its way too slow on the straights and i'm getting left behind.

Also need a decent lightweight, euro classic and world classic.... Just for the night.

Have a spare dc2, toyo tacoma pickup, mitsubushi 1600gsr rally car '74, and a honda act '70 (with a whopping 28bhp!!) if anyones interested in them? The mitsi i'd want back, i love that car!)

Could I borrow the 1600gsr?

I need something for the rally event.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is the triumph good for any particular races?

I've just attempted the rally satge in the mitsi and flat out, lost by 2 seconds and then 4 on the next stage. You can borrow it but it might need a bit of tuning? You can run any car though if its in the special stage rally aslong as its below 245bhp

Last edited:
  1.6 Ford Focus
Bugger I was hoping it would beat the evos in the intermediate rally special event...

You got anything else that would beat them?

I haven't actually used the Triumph, im about to add some kit to it and use it for the Classic British event.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not on that level yet... only got it monday and on L10 now... Whats the spec of cars needed?

Octy VRS

I've got a half decent modded Yaris you can have. I need a pick up!

Brazo, if I can get on tonight I'll send it back.

1.6 Ford Focus
I'm not on that level yet... only got it monday and on L10 now... Whats the spec of cars needed?

That's for the mitsu, il send the triumph now.

Il send the mitsu back as soon as im done :)

Edit: Mate, your not coming up on the GT friends list... are you under some other name or something? the newest one is edin_ something or other.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
just under captain_crowe it should be?

I sent you the mitsi through the garage>send as gift and youyr name came up. Not sure if there's another way of doing it?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a half decent modded Yaris you can have. I need a pick up!

Brazo, if I can get on tonight I'll send it back.

yeah i'll send over the toyota if you want to try that for the yaris? Will need it back when we've done the races though? Not done the pickup challenge myself yet

Octy VRS
I'll mod it a bit if that's ok. The Yaris has turbo and a few other choice upgrades. Got through the Yaris race ok, it's no Type R though.

1.6 Ford Focus
just under captain_crowe it should be?

I sent you the mitsi through the garage>send as gift and youyr name came up. Not sure if there's another way of doing it?

It came stone cold last so im trying to send it back, your not coming up in the list though... Im trying to send it the same way.

Image1119.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
what about in the community? i can see your name on there aswell as everyone else who is online. You can send gifts that way if you click on the profile. Not sure why i'm not coming up the other way though?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Got it back.

Dont need yaris now, but i could do with a decent pre 69 classic thats good enough to compete in both the world/euro classic races on L1

1.6 Ford Focus
Cheers. Got it back.

Dont need yaris now, but i could do with a decent pre 69 classic thats good enough to compete in both the world/euro classic races on L1

Go to the Take It To The Track thing on facebook and you win some classic LM something or other le mans style race car that's more than quick enough to win.