ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 Online ** 22/12 - Tonight 9:00 **

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Re: GT5 Online Tonight 8:00

FLOL at the first shuffle race and me getting the 172.

had some crackers last night tho.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

ek9's or lupo gtis?

Ring = 8minutes.

Who the f**k wants one lap to last 8 minutes!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

FLOL at the first shuffle race and me getting the 172.

had some crackers last night tho.

The race around monza was ace! Iain was a bit quick and the kant wouldn't wait up!!!!!!!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Nah I quite it last night. At least on small laps you can catch up.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I missed the start and was like....3 laps of this!!! errr...I'll be back in 27mins! FFS!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Someone best not keep startin the races before asking tonight either lol

DCi

at the ring i did one lap and did a handbrake skid over the line and then i realised it was a 3 lap race and quit :(

Audi TT 225 Quattro

LOL, txt from Gally. "you drive like Shiz!" - Gally i just beat you 3 times in a row!!

Was fun, first time i've done any online gaming and the first time i'd played most the tracks! No ideal for first corner breaking oops! Some of Jay's shortcuts were shocking!!! lol. BANNED!

as i said yesterday, i had no choice as the inlets needed doing on the megane;) Must say had an excellent time last night, was in fits of laughter at times..... when we 1st went with the shuffle race and i got an old shiter of a skyline then Ian decided i was holding him up so barged me off track and then gally in the dc5 of fail, nice bit of understeer on the last corner of Tokyo letting me take 1st, the the megane race with ali and ian..... all great LOL's :approve::D

will be on again tonight...

DCi

the last 2 corners of the top gear test track are well funny when everyone has the same thing

Clio 172 Cup

I'd play tonight but after 9:15, Top Gear Crimbo Special is on tonight at 8pm.

Re: GT5 Online Tonight 9:00

What about karts? I love the karting on this along with the nascar oh and some rallying for fun!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Lupo Cups at the Ring! 1lap, standard cars on hard race tyres.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

as i said yesterday, i had no choice as the inlets needed doing on the megane;) Must say had an excellent time last night, was in fits of laughter at times..... when we 1st went with the shuffle race and i got an old shiter of a skyline then Ian decided i was holding him up so barged me off track and then gally in the dc5 of fail, nice bit of understeer on the last corner of Tokyo letting me take 1st, the the megane race with ali and ian..... all great LOL's :approve::D

will be on again tonight...

I was laughing at "Of i see 50cent is playing tonight!" And who ever sounded like Vernon Kay! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL! Like a G6! Brilliant.

We on for tonite, i can wrap present in between BIFCAIDS fannying about with settings.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

My god Mike does take a while! Like 15 minutes between each race ffs!

Everybody in the same car is probably best or similar cars.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

WirelessMonkey.

Add me, I'll probably be on. Don't worry, I don't have a mic.

Citroen DS3 DSport

The delay between races was a bit long and I usually selected the wrong time to exit free run and would then miss the start of the race and have to watch instead :(

Is there a button I'm meant to press in the lounge to say I'm ready for the race? Not played GT5 online before last night so unsure of the correct way of doing things.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Fuckin hell sorry you bunch of cnuts xxx lol just making sure everyones happy.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Ment to head to track before the "race starting" timer gets to 10.

Well go again tonight 8pm i owned the bmw m3 race

Citroen DS3 DSport

Ah OK I think I just missed it by a second or two twice last night. Having said that watching the races wasn't so bad, actually looks quite impressive and nice to see clean racing most of the time. I even noticed that if someone had spun in front of me last night they usually waited for me to pass before moving onto the track fully. Very polite.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Just waiting 'till the end of time for updates. Should be on in a bizzle.

This is what owning a PS3 is about, I miss my xbox.

Two 0 Shitx
I'm ready for this one, started working now even though i didn't do anything :S

I'm guna be haulin some CS arse tonight baby!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dude, i barely know how to turn the thing on! You're honestly better adding me!!

Pahhh, i'll be on earlier, i need the practice.

Done. When you fire up the ps3, scroll all the way to the right for the psnetwork stuff. You'll just need to click on me and confirm.

Is there a gold mercedes, with a tissue box on the back shelf for ali to drive?