ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Mk2 172
A few of the boys on here were nursing a semi following my Carrera GT round silverstone when we were all on Forza one night.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: I know exactly what you mean. It sounds epic when your followin one. The exact sound!!! And you can actually hear it properly.

I only have to think a bout one of these in black with tan leather and im nursing a semi(alfa brera, top gear by any chance)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I use the G25 and find the F430 to be perfectly good with all driving aids off, perhaps it is more of an issue with the pad. My Forza comparison is based on using the G25 with GT5P.

Citroen DS3 DSport
A new patch has been released for this today. It doesn't really add much and is more a bug fix. An LCD screen has been added to the F2007 steering wheel.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/news/d2088.html

nws12082405990674859.jpg

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Pointless. I've played Prologue and enjoyed it. But if the full-blown game was released tomorrow, I'd hardly be rushing out to buy it.

Now it's going to be at least another 12 months away? Will anyone care by then? Maybe Duke Nukem Forever will get released before this??

D.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
*sits waiting patiently till xmas 2009, rock back and forth, twitching*

Probably be delayed tho tbh :(

Even thinking of turning GT4 on to play the 'Ring, not sure how it will look on the bigger TV though.

BMW 328 Ci
The worst thing about going back is the handling, you dont realise how much they improved GT5p until you go back and play the arcade handling of GT4.

It is a joke though, they should have just concentrated on making GT5p a full game to start with, rather than trying to make the perfect racing game in 11 years time.

Golf
Gutted its gonna be another year before its out. It should be amazing by time its eventually released

Si

RS Clio 172
surely by spending so much time on getting this game out the door their just handing microsoft more time to develop Forza 3 into a better game?

Forza 3 is expected to land around the same time. More by good luck on MS' part than anything else. Will be interesting to see how they compare.

A4 Avant
If this date i anywhere true then it's an absolute joke. For me Prologue is woeful when compared to other driving games. It shall have to be perfect in every aspect for me to take a look at the finished game.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ICaaER-1388&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ICaaER-1388&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Street Triple R
Looks like they have been wasting all this time working on Nascars, when there is already a well established Nascar game out there, must be to try and boost its sales in America

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks like they have been wasting all this time working on Nascars, when there is already a well established Nascar game out there, must be to try and boost its sales in America

well really come on the EA Nascar games has shite graphics and now wont be a well established game anymore will it as PD will have bought the rights to produce games with them on wont they? (im just guessing btw)

Street Triple R
Yeh im not a fan of the Nascar games, but im not a fan of Nascar in general and not many people outside of the US are, I can only imagine they have put it in the game to boost sales in America, I would rather they have left that out and maybe we would be closer to a release date?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea so do i, going round an oval gets boaring quick especially if you get infront

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
They should stop *****ing about with areoplanes for the intro and video clips and just release the fu*king game imo

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
good things come to those who wait tho ;) if it has a WRC session's then that will be superb, but why dont they bring bach the Tigra Ice car :( brilliant piece ov machine

MY10 R35 GTR
Yeh im not a fan of the Nascar games, but im not a fan of Nascar in general and not many people outside of the US are, I can only imagine they have put it in the game to boost sales in America, I would rather they have left that out and maybe we would be closer to a release date?

Ea nascar games are crap. Best ones were the old PC games by Sierra