ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the Ring course is simply qualo, the corners in it are amazing plus the ring itself just like the carosel. my fav course in the game

aye it does take a little while to load up between screens like, maybe they will improve it on a patch or something. it slightly bothers me but nothing major

i have to say i really like it. can see me playing this for a long time

Weeman sucks ****
6/10 looks ok and drives like prologue. I agree with the comment earlier about it looking cartoony aswell.

Still worth having in the collection for a driving game though but as we've all said, it's a bit of a joke they took so long to change well not a lot since the ps2. Loading times are fcuking gash too

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
load times are ridiculous i mean going from one menu to another takes an age its embarrassing

sounds are really really Poor for example - Mini cooper S with no supercharger whine! WTF

the more i play the more annoyed im getting all stupid little niggles which should never have got anywhere near the final game

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I find the loading times are wors when your going back to the main page. IE from a dealership to myhome - I've been sat here for 5 minutes. Have put the TV on until it comes on.

M135i
Must admit GT5 isn't even letting me play at the moment, 2 reboots of the PS3 so far and the controller still won't work in the game

Anyone seen that? Can't do f**k all, it's just showing me a scene from photomode.. and none of the buttons have any effect :/

Mine was doing the same thing tonight.

I just plugged in a G27 and thought that was causing it. Either way, the game is startin to annoy me now.

Weeman sucks ****
these loading times are a serious joke. anyone got any ideas what might be causing it? mine's just frozen

edit...the game won't even load up now pmsl!!! mw2 is going back in...

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Mine was fine for like 4 hours, then it froze up. The Bus challenge on the Top Gear track is alright. It's the fecking Lotus one that made me give up! LOL

Also, why are the Standard cars made of glass?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been a couple of times i go to home and then it shows you your car and the camera view changes and then where is your arrow (curser) to press on the relevant button, i'm press every single button on my controller trying to bring it up, i can zoom in to it's not freezing up. so i have to end game and go back in. any ideas?

Fiesta ST-2
What cars are everyone using? I've just tuned my 106 ralleye for the French/europe cups and completely annihilated the competition, 223 bhp 850kg and go-kart handling ftw!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just turned it off and come back on, pressed the home button and it's stuck ffs

there we gan , it said connection to server could not be established. but im in

Jap Box
f**king hell I could bake a cake in the loading times to get to the home screen. I bet people who didnt do the 8GB install to save time would want to kill themselves in the long run.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye nee bother dredz. will it be just us and nee foreigners? just want a private party. got nee idea to go online

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The load times are an absolute joke. 10 mins to go from car upgrade page to home screen. And yes I've done the install.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my first car was a fto done a few a spec ones on beginners, got all golds so far. got 3 or 4 cars given and also bought a ek civik type r and thats it so far. was really tempted to buy a R34 but got civik instead. im about half way through on licences

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Anyone else done the install and not getting the controller to work past the intro video? What a joke.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have a Clio V6 with 290bhpish. Also have a Civic EK with about 220bhp, Skyline R33 with 400bhp. And a Standard Evo 6 Makinnen.

Clio 172
i done the 8gb update and loading times are still longggggggggggggggg. cant wait to finish work to give it a hourly hour battering whats your usernames, i fancy some online fun lol

Jap Box
Just de catted the Civic EK and put the sports exaghst on there, then lowered the suspension to the lowest and gave myself some camber :rasp: quite a loud car now.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I did 8gb install and it was shot slow.

Went back to options screen and re did the 8gb install its now much faster!!

I recommend people try it you can also turn the stupid intro movie off in options too

Octy VRS
Apart from the unacceptable loading times it's immense. I feel like I've come home. So far just got to level 5 and done some beginner's races and kart challenge. Tuned the EK to about 200 and it's a good little car, just building up some credits.

Tried a couple of arcade races with the PS Eye and it works really well. Was doing 200mph in the twin turbo TT just peering over the top of the wheel for lols on that long special stage track. Can see some epic races on that online.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I did 8gb install and it was shot slow.

Went back to options screen and re did the 8gb install its now much faster!!

I recommend people try it you can also turn the stupid intro movie off in options too
Good tip. I'll give that a whirl if mines slow.

Weeman sucks ****
it keeps teling me to change date and time in setting but WHERE THE FCUK is it??? this is one badly constructed game!!!!

FAIL

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Lobby system isnt bad. When you start a lobby you get a lobby ID in the top left and can share it instead of inviting people they can just type the ID in and join.

Takes for ever to show the lobbys at the moment though