ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Clio 172 Cup
Annoys the hell out of me, people sitting at the edge of track to take you out. lol

Should set another room up later, custom cars with BHP limit, always a good race

Clio 172 Cup
Annoys the hell out of me, people sitting at the edge of track to take you out. lol

Should set another room up later, custom cars with BHP limit, always a good race

Brazo, any chance of a lend? Need something for the Pro, all stars race!?

Got cars to return if you need anything particular?

Hi mate, I can do better than that I can give you one! Only problem is the 1 car/day gift limit, tommorow its Kingy for a chapperell, Monday its a mate of mine, Tuesday I have promised Oska a car, so wednesday next week?

Chose from Nissan R92C (s), Toyota GT1 (s), BMW V12 GT (s), Merc GTR V12 (s), Peugeot 908 HDI (p), Audi R10 TDI (p), Mazda 878B (p) and probably a few more I have forgotton!

That's all I've got left to do now, is stupid Endurance races.

Really?

Seb vettel challenege? std ring GTR challenge? Online? Tuning, photomode?

Clio 172 Cup
Just Endurance left and B Spec, driver is currently at level 10, but it's not exactly a game watching Freddy Vergos thrash my cars about lol.

got 2 license, but that's another part I can't be arsed to do. Everything else is clear.

Cheers for the car offer, got a Mazda 878B off a mate.

Renault Clio 16v
Horses for courses mate, spent a couple of hours on it this afternoon with a keen photographic friend, good times lol!

Lol to be fair I took a few pics of my F40 but got bored quickly. I usually only take pics of freak occurrences in races

Fabia VRS
tbh those endurance races are pants after u guys saying u get f all i went on youtube and looked to see what it was like, and u get nothing for them ! :S maybe a nice car but its abit extreme, esp the 24hour races .. f**k that..

Seaonal events are the way forward!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Fuckin hell lad when are you gonna get to drive the nurburgring 24 event in your life its just a buzz, i cant wait to unlock the proper endurance races like the 4 hours or 9 hour race get you n a couple of mates in on the action would be a buzz

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I did the golf challenge with modding the golf with medium sports, full exhaust with sports back box, ecu, stage 3 lighten, full coilovers, racing clutch and a semi racing flywheel

tbh those endurance races are pants after u guys saying u get f all i went on youtube and looked to see what it was like, and u get nothing for them ! :S maybe a nice car but its abit extreme, esp the 24hour races .. f**k that..

Seaonal events are the way forward!

Have you seen the other thread dude? Gift cars

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
for the first time i have actually found a car that b-spec bob is better in than me, the formula gran turismo! he's flying round.

EDIT: he's just lapped someone on lap 4/10 :eek:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Gonna set up a new room in an hour or so if anyone wants to join. Its gonna be for JGTC and SUPER GT cars @ 750bhpmax, 1000kg min.

i set the same room up yesterday and had 16 of us racing was excellent fun. I'll post the room number up when i set the room up:cool:

Kingy I assume you no longer need the chapparel, thanks for your communications! Biffykaido do you want a classic fezza?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Gonna set up a new room in an hour or so if anyone wants to join. Its gonna be for JGTC and SUPER GT cars @ 750bhpmax, 1000kg min.

i set the same room up yesterday and had 16 of us racing was excellent fun. I'll post the room number up when i set the room up:cool:

room is open, no is : 1472-6399-8966-5884-0378 for anyone who wants to join :)

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone know how long it takes to do the Suzuka 1000km endurance race?

I have had it going for 40 mins on b-spec with my F1 car and its only done 18 laps out of 172.

Renault Clio 16v
Gah I really dont have the talent for the FGT championship, nor the patience for a 20+ lap race, ditto for the endurance's.. This game is boring me now!

Fabia VRS
ive got to the point where all i have left is ebdurance and the FGT races, both which are pants... im on the hunt for a new game

M135i
I think im up to the point in the game were it becomes more like going to work/pointless than playin the game for pleasure.

Renault Clio 16v
I cant do it! i can get to the point where im getting a good drift, and then i spin out and thats that

Practice. I been using a tvr speed 6 and a m3. But am bored of that now. Lol

I've managed to get the FGT but now I just can't get into it and online is jerky but smooth if that makes sense :S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tuned my IS F RM before Oh My its awesome. did a mid 8min lap around the Big ring (24hr) and thats with a mistake could easy shave 10-15sec off with another 5 or 6 laps

Two 0 Shitx
GT5 just got a bit too realistic, was driving at the ring online and went a bit too hot into the last few corners and crashed into the barrier, as this happened my TV fell off the wall... :headno:

Had a good room of 11 clean racers last night at Monaco. My connection.so wasn't jerky! No driving wrong way around track and a variety of bhp classes. I did pity the fools using supercar though when every one else had a racing or lm car lol

Golf R32
Was ill yesterday so I had a go at the B-Spec again, dunno about some people but for me its so unbelievably boring and a completely pointless addition. What is the point of it, its a game its meant to be played, so they make half of it were you just leave the AI to do whatever the hell it likes, you may as well just be watching the intro movies of the cars driving round the track, the AI pays the same amount of attention to what you say there. Much preferred the old one where on endurance races you could start off driving yourself, pit in and allow the AI take over and do a fair few laps until you took over again.

Not got many of the A-Spec race left now, but slowly getting bored, there's a few cars I really want but they haven't appeared in the 2nd's, so not sure how much game time I'll be putting in either.

Maybe some DLC could perk it up a bit if they are even considering it, few more european cars rather than the 30+ variations of the MX5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lol i had a good room on sat night with some lads from onlineracing.nl, last night the room i was in was ok some knobs some good drivers like me a yank n a spanyard. Yank had a stage2 golf, spanish lad had a sls n i had my m5 was good us flying round the track n ocationaly me or the spanyard would over cook it on the exit of a corner so we all stopped till they were sorted good crack then some prick came on n started driving the wrong way

Ph 1 172
Just completed the fgt championship on b-spec all I won was a Suzuki gs sx-r concept car so s**t for 5 hours b-spec mode racing