ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Audi TT 225 Quattro
The X1 is only given for free at Level 35 B-Spec not A-spec afaik.... the proper way to get it is to beat the Sebastian vettel redbull challenge that opens up at level 30 a/b spec. Bronze gets you the redbull livery version , silver gets a coloured one and gold is a carbon one. getting bronze was just about possible for me lol

Golf R32
Done the 8C race (seriously that thing handles like a boat even with suspension upgrades) and the European Touring Car which was pretty easy with my ABT TT :)

Need to start levelling up Bob though, as he's currently level 20 and I need to get him to 21 to win the Like the Wind just so I have a car capable of winning the Historic event :dapprove:

PH1 iceburg
Cant get above level 10 in b spec, i have completed all the beginner and amateur races and just done mini challenge in the pro series. I cannot do anymore because it says i need to be level 10 How can i level up more in b spec?

dan

Golf R32
Yer thats what I am stuck having to do...............sorry to say this for the people that like the B-Spec mode but I honestly think its the biggest load of b****cks and such a total waste of time. Can't even leave it for any great length of time either. In the early stages you have to keep an eye on it all the time as Bob drives like a total bellend, won't overtake, spins off and just sits there or just sits in the pack. Once you get to non restricted races and you send him out in the FGT or tuned beasts you end up having to do the grind to level up meaning you have to come back every 5-10 to start the race over again :(

Should have been like the old GT's were you would do a le mans style pit-in to switch to b-spec bob for endurance races and thats it.

B spec is cool but you need to learn how it works. I won 16 of my first 17 races so it can be done! If you don't like it don't do it!

Renault Clio 16v
Any one tried the schwimmwagen event?

~OMG the thing just wants to flip over lol! and hard braking makes it do an endo lol!

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
Love b spec mode great for getting free $$$$ got a seris of races now that take my b spec guy 45 mins in the redbull x2010 and I earn 1million credits it's sweet if you put the time in and get too totally different drivers. I got 4 now all above level 24-29

RS Clio 182
Any one tried the schwimmwagen event?

~OMG the thing just wants to flip over lol! and hard braking makes it do an endo lol!

Not really worth it imo - its £625,000 to buy and theres tuning it up - and the prize fund is only £800,000. (unless you won it of course) Might just get it for a laugh though. Gonna try the rest of the seasonals this morning - gotta applaud Polyphony for bringing a new set of races out every week.. :)

Renault Clio 16v
Not really worth it imo - its £625,000 to buy and theres tuning it up - and the prize fund is only £800,000. (unless you won it of course) Might just get it for a laugh though. Gonna try the rest of the seasonals this morning - gotta applaud Polyphony for bringing a new set of races out every week.. :)

I did think about it, by the time you tune it up you just about break even. I did it for the lolz

Vectra SRi

Worth it for the xp though

1.6 Ford Focus
Who's smart idea was it to put the continue button next to the restart race button...

I just accidentally clicked on restart race half way through a 90 lap endurance race...

1.6 Ford Focus
Yeah! Update needed for that...

I think its the first game I have played on the PS3 that doesn't have an are you sure message... I paused the game, got a drink, came back and pressed X expecting to continue the game and the screen went black and came back at the starting grid! I nearly threw my drink at the tv.