ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess the new mod.....

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 19 October 2002

Cliosport sticker??
Got it in 1 (well 2)!

now feels complete with the sticker! Apart from leather, new sound system.....aaargh dont get me started! :cry:

Golf GTTDI 130PD

LOL, oh well, my sticker is hardly ever noticed....got small one on rear windscreen.

Those gold alloys are something else though.....mmm.....my silver ones look good with bright red clio.:)

Damn these non valver arches!!!

lol

def the spoiler, subtle yet it finishes off the rear

juss

think u got a new clio so u wont know about this, but the 16v has flarred front and rear wheel arches for that pumped up on steroids look, other clio 1s have problems fitting wheels bigger than 15" whereas a valver/ willy will fit 17 no mods required,

wongy

Clio Gtt

i got a mk1 clio l reg with 17 with no mods but i added the 16 rches becuse ive lowered it 35 and its in the process of going lower

:)

same rear spoiler as mine.

adams_2k, arnt you the guy who asked me what part number it was? :)

Daz.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 20 October 2002

same rear spoiler as mine.

adams_2k, arnt you the guy who asked me what part number it was? :)

Daz.
Dont think so matey. I used to hate the spoiler on a saxo VTR/S :eek: but it looks so much better on the Clio :D