ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess what ive just seen..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Id love to show you but photobucket is down!

Lee, its nice!

Lee

BMW M2C

Sort yourself out Tomclart.

I called about mine earlier. God knows what the sales guy has been doing. He says it will be there Friday so I can have it Monday or Wednesday. I told him Monday was fine so hes sorting it for then.

The car arrived at the import centre last Thursday along with the car you saw earlier Tom. Do you know what number the show car was?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 15 June 2005
a pink cup. bit girlie init Lee?

Pink is in dude. You know that. :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Penfold1977 on 15 June 2005

Tom, you werent on the M4 at about 6pm last night were you? Heading into London...
No. i was on the a406 at that time

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 15 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Penfold1977 on 15 June 2005

Tom, you werent on the M4 at about 6pm last night were you? Heading into London...
No. i was on the a406 at that time
Thought I saw the Clio in your photobucket link, must have been another one then

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i cant seen anyting besides the 182 at the end. thought lee was getting a trophy.

that golf is well nice.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by David on 16 June 2005
i cant seen anyting besides the 182 at the end. thought lee was getting a trophy. that golf is well nice.

I am, its at the distribution centre at the moment.