ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess who's back

172 cup
Finally back in a clio :), been in a astra Vxr for the last year, spent stupid money on it, got it running 300bhp and looking how I wanted,

null_zpsa0ebfbef.gif

null_zps3159be35.gif

But this year is the year I want to start working for myself and get on the property market, so that ment as much as I love it it had to go, so for the replacement.

Before the astra I had 55 plate titanium 182, so wanted to get back in one, and that leads me to this.

205CA967-541F-4E8B-8ACD-F54D8688D089_zpsjys6bgxf.gif

98926045-EC41-4CD5-92F3-07C6E6A6BA4A_zpsdwy03plv.gif

A ph1, always wanted one, and my mate was selling this, been owned by a few people on here one being dan, and tbh I'm loving it!!, what do you guys think?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ah anyway I can make them work? It's looking good mate :), did you buy it off Elliot?

Buy it off Elliot? I sold it to Elliot!

I bought it from Daniel (the second time he owned it), it was me that fitted the ph2 dash, recaro's, cup spoiler, Elliot bought it from me, sold it to a chap, bought it back (I almost bought it back at this point) and now it's yours! What's the mileage now?

Fix them? Other than upload them to a photobucket account with a different name, or change the name of yours if you can? Not really! Sorry, daft forum.

172 cup
Buy it off Elliot? I sold it to Elliot!

I bought it from Daniel (the second time he owned it), it was me that fitted the ph2 dash, recaro's, cup spoiler, Elliot bought it from me, sold it to a chap, bought it back (I almost bought it back at this point) and now it's yours! What's the mileage now?

Fix them? Other than upload them to a photobucket account with a different name, or change the name of yours if you can? Not really! Sorry, daft forum.

Oh I was getting all confused with him telling me who bought from who and sold and then back again lol!!, the ph2 dash and that amazing steering wheels sets the whole car off, hasn't got the recaros now tho, it's at 110k now still feeling strong :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needing a sabelt and proper wheels but none the less.

172 cup
Ye going to either raise a bit at the back or lower the front a little more, personally like the wheels tho :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh cheers mate :), how long ago did you guys own it?

I bought that car a very long time ago for my wife. I paid £6500 for it if my memory serves me correctly.

Oh my god I loved that car. So much I owned it twice!

Please do me a favour, if you ever sell it, please please PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have it back again.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't stop looking at it. I love it so much! I feared it was gone forever after leaving Rob's hands.

172 cup
I bought that car a very long time ago for my wife. I paid £6500 for it if my memory serves me correctly.

Oh my god I loved that car. So much I owned it twice!

Please do me a favour, if you ever sell it, please please PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have it back again.

The guy I got it off owned it twice too!, I'm sure il love it as much as you guys, your the third person to want first dibs on it lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But as I was the first to own it, I should be first in line, surely??

How many owners has it had now? Must be 10+ by now?

172 cup
But as I was the first to own it, I should be first in line, surely??

How many owners has it had now? Must be 10+ by now?

Haha that is a fair point!!, I think I may put it down to a fight to the death between you all, or somthing less deadly maybe, I'm the 8th :) looking forward to showing my face at a few meets hopefully if you want to come see it lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Daniel, let me buy it next, then it'll have been owned by three people two times.

Jack, I had it from early 2010 to late 2011.

Day I picked it up from Daniel

851D7E05-F6DA-47D5-ABAF-5381AFD930B0_zpsrradaubo.jpg

I have a large project thread on here of what was done.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This was how it looked the second time I bought it. (Excuse the wheels, they were temporary)

SS854768.jpg

172 cup
Looks great guys, might sound bit strange but feels good to own a car with a history like this, that's its obviously been enjoyed so much, hope I have as many good memory's as you guys obviously do :), so Elliot bought it late 2011, sold it and bought it back in the time from then until now

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bought it from the Renault dealers who I worked for at the time. We bought it from a deaf guy who owns a vacuum cleaning recon company who, after i'd just paid £6500 for it, told me he'd been to every track in England in it!! lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
That set looks rather familiar actually. Is that the set that used to be on neef's cup?

(I need to know the offset, width and the tyres that's on there!)

172 cup
I bought it from the Renault dealers who I worked for at the time. We bought it from a deaf guy who owns a vacuum cleaning recon company who, after i'd just paid £6500 for it, told me he'd been to every track in England in it!! lol.

Haha just want you wanted to hear!, infact just what i wanted to hear lol :/, oh well will be going on track again this year :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So lets fill in the owners of this little beast...

1) Pre registered.
2) Deaf bloke who's name escapes me. Fixes Hoovers.
3) Jodie (my wife)
4) @MrMahoosive
X) Me but I never sent the v5 off.
5) @Rob
6) Elliot (forum name?)
7)
8) Elliot (forum Name?)
9) JackWoodc**k

Many.
It would have been nice of you to at least let me know you no longer want my black one..... in mind that you only told me Monday you still wanted it.