ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guide(s)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I love cleaning my car, but dont take use of the amazing products available.

Usually I would hose it down use some kind of 'normal' shampoo with wax added use wonderwheels(very seldom) then I would chamois it down. Pretty simple...and boring.

Was wondering if there was any threads to guides on clay, waxing, shampoing anything. Or if anyone would like to tell me what products I should get.

I have small scratches on the bonnet and would love to give it that really new shiny look, any ideas on products to buy and how to use them?

Thanks, Ben.

I love cleaning my car, but dont take use of the amazing products available.

Usually I would hose it down use some kind of 'normal' shampoo with wax added use wonderwheels(very seldom) then I would chamois it down. Pretty simple...and boring.

Was wondering if there was any threads to guides on clay, waxing, shampoing anything. Or if anyone would like to tell me what products I should get.

I have small scratches on the bonnet and would love to give it that really new shiny look, any ideas on products to buy and how to use them?

Thanks, Ben.
you should look on http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
rich's guide is good, and check last 2weeks of post alot of similar quest to yours!!