ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guide to taking front bumper off my 172?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Someone told me there was a guide in the guides section but I cannot find it. Can anyone give me a quick run down?

Patrick

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
2 bolts under the arch lining (one each side) at the very edge of the bumper, 2 bolts under the car and 2 that hold the grille under the bonnet

when you say 2 bolts under the car i can only see some allen headed bolts is this them? also the 2 under the arches, up near the top of bumper?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
On mine there are 2 (13mm iirc) bolts on the plastic underneath, they are about level with the edges of the grille and about a foot and a half in from the front of the car. The ones on the arches are at the very end point of the bumper on each side

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Took out the working bulb to swap it over and test what the problem was and I have now managed to f**king break that 1 aswell! :mad: