ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guildford Ladymead Meet

1.2 Dynamique 2004
Want to arrange a meet for ladymead in guildford for the end of this month I was thinking friday the 31st

I have 3 people that would definatly come:

1. Ashman1994 (me)
2. IollieSm
3. Matt

Anyone else wanna come from around here, ive seen a few people on here that are from surrounding areas such as woking.

Add your names to the list if your up for it!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I'd come to this one, be aware that you may be asked to leave LadyMead as they hate large groups of cars in there now.

1.2 Dynamique 2004
Yeah will be good, my friend said we might get asked to leave too, if thats the case we could just go for a drive elsewhere?

corsa ecoflex
Just a little heads up on this one guys......I'm the guy that locks up ladymead every evening,I normally get there for just after 9.00 so I would say meet at the burger king side and head off towards lion retail park in Woking which is a nice 20 minute drive away,I lock that one also but not until midnight......

1.2 Dynamique 2004
ok mate cheers! thats a good idea, a bloke from my work had his car locked in the halfords side of ladymead yesturday, what happens do you have to wait til the morning?

1.2 Dynamique 2004
dont know if me ollie and matt can make it then! might have to change it to the sat? I have another potential person coming, my mate sam is buying a clio tomorrow!

Did this meet happen or is it happening somewhen else?

Hello mate, no this meet never did happen unfortunately. I spoke with ashman last night as I'm free this Friday and want to change it to then. He is going to see if the other 2 people are free for it and il update this by Wednesday to say for sure if it's happening or not. Assuming they are, that'll be 4 people straight up attending :) keep an eye on this thread if you're interested in coming, il probably show up anyway as il be around.
Ollie

monaco 172
yer ok. I have managed to get hold of a few people i know and they are up for heading up to guildford. I will keep an eye out and see whats happening.

1.2 Dynamique 2004
1. Ashman1994
2. IollieSm
3. Matt
4.Bendunn
5.shamous

6. Sam

Just spoke to my other mate sam hes coming friday! so thats 6!

For everybody on here who is coming, the meet is at 8pm this Friday (7th) in ladymead but may be there a bit earlier then that. Will hopefully see you all there! May have a few more people attending also who aren't on the list so could be pretty good. Weather is meant to be nice too!
See you there
Ollie

corsa ecoflex
well i will be there about 9ish with the work van and keys to the carpark....remember to park on the burger king side of the barriers to make my life a little easier