ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guildford to Brighton Run Pics!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Had an ace morning on Ollies breakfast run, Only have shots from the car park, no rolling ones :(... Any ways, enjoy my few shots with the pocket sony cybershot

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

James

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Some good photos there and it was a really good run!

The tunnel part was superb!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
NNOoooooooo!!!!

Bo11ox!.. I missed it...! Was out in the Vee for the Southport/Blackpool meet, and didnt get back untill gone 11 last night.. set off at 7 sat morning and barely got out the driving seat inbetween the two.. so was shattered.. completely forgot about the drive this morning! Only just got up now.. lol

Many appologies to Ollie and Col.. sorry guys! Gutted!

Looked like a good turn out too!.. Cant believe I missed a drive out.. way more fun than static meets. Hope I'm not excluded from the next one..

Great pics from James and Fletcher!!

Shaun

Focus ST170
Haha the bin man's face is classic!!

Was an immense run well worth the early start..

JJS

White clique
Many thanks for a great run, my god i thought i was going to kill myself at times and sorry for holding the pack up for the first few miles (blame the driver not the car!!), it was superb and what a great way to run my engine in!

Next time i'll put it in sport mode and use the paddle shift!

Cheers Ollie for arranging, great to see lots of really decent Clios!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
NNOoooooooo!!!!

Bo11ox!.. I missed it...! Was out in the Vee for the Southport/Blackpool meet, and didnt get back untill gone 11 last night.. set off at 7 sat morning and barely got out the driving seat inbetween the two.. so was shattered.. completely forgot about the drive this morning! Only just got up now.. lol

Looked like a good turn out too!.. Cant believe I missed a drive out.. way more fun than static meets. Hope I'm not excluded from the next one..

Shaun

Thats ok matey, looks like you had a good time in blackpool some of the pictures look good and see you in a couple of weeks!

I didn't go to see the Vee as some one on V6 forum has been and posted about it, its show room condition and mint apparently!

A ANIMAL
Many thanks for a great run, my god i thought i was going to kill myself at times and sorry for holding the pack up for the first few miles (blame the driver not the car!!), it was superb and what a great way to run my engine in!

Lol - we all have to take a down grade at some time mate ;)

Nice to meet evryone and top group effort to stay all together .

my efforts; excuse the files sizes haven't got time to re-sample them properly :eek:

The big bosses car:

Guildfordrun.jpg

Spot on plate :rasp:
Guildfordrun_1.jpg

My wagon:
Guildfordrun_2.jpg

All cooling down mid-run:
Guildfordrun_3.jpg

Guildfordrun_4.jpg

Aero wipers fan club:

Guildfordrun_5.jpg

Guildfordrun_7.jpg

At the finish in brighton:
Guildfordrun_8.jpg

Guildfordrun_10.jpg

Guildfordrun_11.jpg

^^ Wish my BG stayed that clean, it seems every scrap of insect life in the surrounding county hit my car:

Guildfordrun_13.jpg

The JMS 172 & 182

Guildfordrun_14.jpg

The whole group:

Guildfordrun_12.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Excellent pics guys! It was a brilliant run and a darn good day for it too. Thanks again Ollie and Clare.

yeah it was a corker of a meet. Best one I have personally been on since 182 ownership :)

(Staines meets not included in that statement ;))

A ANIMAL
i had a good time, sorry i couldn't hang around but it was mine and the gf's anniversery so had to shoot back before she noticed i was gone ;) Great route though, hacking up the hill just before the half way stop was epic.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
i had a good time, sorry i couldn't hang around but it was mine and the gf's anniversery so had to shoot back before she noticed i was gone ;) Great route though, hacking up the hill just before the half way stop was epic.

I really liked that bit too, great long two lane corner :)

Hopefully run a little lighter on the next breakfast run.

Hopefully run a little lighter on the next breakfast run.

Kicking your passenger out then fella lol ;)

I took my passenger seat out last night to fit my other bimarco, so couldn't resist going for a drive before putting the other seat in - with only one 9kg seat, nothing in the back & fumes in the tank she was a little rocket!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Kicking your passenger out then fella lol ;)

I took my passenger seat out last night to fit my other bimarco, so couldn't resist going for a drive before putting the other seat in - with only one 9kg seat and fumes in the tank she was a little rocket!

Yes mate solo drive next time :)

Yep those standard seats are very heavy.

Petrol Blue 182.
NNOoooooooo!!!!

Shaun

All that late night cruise action... ;)

haha pmsl @ the bin man!

standard seats are around 27kg i think, tendlines are around 22Kg iirc.

It's just madness renault could make such heavy seats!

Yeah, but there are airbags, and all the mechanisms for the tilt/passenger access handle/and seat base angle etc.

Either way I am fed up of humping them up and down the stairs to my flat/in and out of the workshop!

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172

At one point going through the start of one village there was the speed camera? Dunno if you remember, we were behind you and there was NO way in hell you were doing 30mph so dont no why it didnt go off!

White clique
At one point going through the start of one village there was the speed camera? Dunno if you remember, we were behind you and there was NO way in hell you were doing 30mph so dont no why it didnt go off!

lol, oh no is there a ban on its way to me!! Did it definitely not go off!!?? :eek:

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
Definately didnt flash do not worry ha ha! You must have seen it because you slowed down pretty quickly however. The Beemer looked so solid through the corners as well!

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Glad to see the old breakfast runs are still going in Various guises..

Think i will have to resurect mine.. PX'd the cup on friday against a Liquid Yellow R26.. blow the cup into the weeds.. ;)

White clique
Definately didnt flash do not worry ha ha! You must have seen it because you slowed down pretty quickly however. The Beemer looked so solid through the corners as well!

thanks matey, i was still getting used to it but it did feel nice and sure footed, i sort of wish i was in a front wheel drive car that morning as i would have been a bit more confident on the twisties, but it was still a great experience. The only time i saw something was when i thought there was a police motorbike, but turns out it was an old bloke with a white bike and orange stripes... i think thats the point where there was also the camera lol :D

182 has now gone!
Good run guys... To be fair Ollie organised it all, I only directed him out of Brighton as he didnt know where he was going!!

Pics I took:

Attachments

• DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00033.jpg