ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted!

1999 Clio Alize
Finished work yday, stayed a bit longer to clean my car and give it a good polish, decided to pop into town after parked my car along side a park where everyone does. Went and done what I needed to do in town to come back to find someone has scrated my FUC*IN CAR!! now i have a deep scratch on the top of the passenger wing, then onto the bonnet as well along with a dent on the bonnet!! looks like someone has rode a push bike into or something! well pissed me off coz now ive got to pay for a bonnet and wing re-spray!! what makes it worse is that I was going to book it in for colour coding this week now im going to have to sort this out now :mad:!!

Ive been doing some searching trying to find out what sort of prices im looking at but aint really had much luck! anybody know what sort of prices im looking at? I got quoted £235 for the side strips front and back bumper bits and mirrors which i didnt think was too bad. But as for the bonnet and wing I have no idea, guess im going to have to ring round tomoz :mad:

any help would be appreciated! im a very pissed off mood atm

1999 Clio Alize
thats what im hoping! ill go see him tomoz as its only up the road from where i work. But I guess ill have to wait and see :dapprove: