ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted.

BMW E92/Audi S3
A buyer has just confirmed he will be taking my car on Monday.
I didn't know I'd be this gutted..
When I've read other peoples threads about their little Clios going, I was thinking to myself, It's just a car. But wow.. I almost feel sick lol.
Bye bye Clio :(

182 FF
I'm in tha same boat, I sold mine this week, I was gutted, the wife was spell bound lookin at the cash, biatch. Think i mite buy another to anoy her, a holiday indeed, me thinks not.

Sorry for the hi jack, it hurts so much:(

Static Low
nearly chopped mine in for a cup on wednesday !
But i wasnt going to be sad because id have been putting it back to standard, soo it loses its "sex appeal" :eek::eek: IMO of course hehe.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Lol. It doesn't help that my mrs keeps staring at it saying "Aww I'm going to miss it so much.. :( "

My replacement is.. One of these..
Not this one in particular (Image found Via Google images)
30042007025.jpg

clio 172 sport ph2
Lol. It doesn't help that my mrs keeps staring at it saying "Aww I'm going to miss it so much.. :( "

My replacement is.. One of these..
Not this one in particular (Image found Via Google images)
30042007025.jpg

is it the silver one ur going for? i think the blue looks the best by far IMO

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yes, i agree that the Blue looks the best but I'm getting this one for a well cheap price (Bargaining skills ;) )
I can't complain tbh.
I may spray it white with a black roof. You never know.

i've also got the choice for a GTi too, the insurance is well cheaper for that.

very nice upgrade!!

i wish i could get insured on one! ^^ do you mean you have the choice between r32 or gti??

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yeah, i have the choice between an .:R and the GTi. GTi obviously has dirt cheap insurance compared to the .:R! Alot cheaper to run too, but I'm willing to sacrifice all that just to have V6 power at the age of 20..

I wouldnt recomend the GTI, i have a 52 plate 1.8T and pretty disapointed with it tbh. Very nice interior and smooth power but its just very boring and not fun to drive

you are a lucky f**k if you get the r32

clio 172 sport ph2
I wouldnt recomend the GTI, i have a 52 plate 1.8T and pretty disapointed with it tbh. Very nice interior and smooth power but its just very boring and not fun to drive

you are a lucky f**k if you get the r32

yeah i agree! my mate had a black mk4 gti 20v turbo, the cream leather interior was mint but not that great of a drive.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I've heard the same thing. TBH, I'm not after a fun car anymore :( I think I'm getting old. I also keep declining my mates offers to go clubbing etc.. I'm old and boring now lol.
Just want a Comfy/Slightly powerful cruiser.

Never above 25mpg
I've heard the same thing. TBH, I'm not after a fun car anymore :( I think I'm getting old. I also keep declining my mates offers to go clubbing etc.. I'm old and boring now lol.
Just want a Comfy/Slightly powerful cruiser.

I thought that about getting the Leon Cupra but it didn't put a smile on my face like the 172 did... ;)

clio 172 sport ph2
then i'd definitely get the r32 (blue)

and don't u dare get a 5 door!! thats the only thing i hate about the r32, the 5 door version

il be selling my golf soon if your after one...think of all the money you will be saving on insurance ;)

clio 172 sport ph2
Yeah but has more power and options for a cheaper price :rasp: (badge snobbery ftl..)

I also think they look more aggressive and macho than the MK4 Golfs :eek:

But definitely boring cars!:dapprove:

yeah the look pretty damn good, i saw a white one with black bonnet, roof, boot and alloys! stunning!!!

Not the first shape :S But the facelift is nicer! Grey ones are nice too!

Would've been so unhappy. Glad I got the Monaco now though :star:

You driven an R32 or GTi yet Speccy?

You wont be so happy when its in the garage every month ;)

this was my R32 kitted GT TDI running 180bhp and crazy torque

craig_golf1.jpg

i do miss it as i loved the looks but the father in-law now owns it so i still get to drive it from time to time :D