ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
this was my R32 kitted GT TDI running 180bhp and crazy torque

craig_golf1.jpg

i do miss it as i loved the looks but the father in-law now owns it so i still get to drive it from time to time :D
Nice that chief..

I had a 130 running 184bhp & 304lb/ft :)

120d M-Sport
MK4 and MK5 R32s/GT TDI golfs in 5 door are sexual :D

Speccy to have a R32 at 20 sounds mint, go for it :D

Mini Cooper S sport
A buyer has just confirmed he will be taking my car on Monday.
I didn't know I'd be this gutted..
When I've read other peoples threads about their little Clios going, I was thinking to myself, It's just a car. But wow.. I almost feel sick lol.
Bye bye Clio :(

I was genuinely gutted when I watched the guy who bought my 182 drive it away. It was MY car :(

He got a great car too, I hope he's looking after it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Meg but up til then the 182 was the best car I'd ever had.

Keep telling yourself it's just a car...

BMW E92/Audi S3
I was genuinely gutted when I watched the guy who bought my 182 drive it away. It was MY car :(

He got a great car too, I hope he's looking after it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Meg but up til then the 182 was the best car I'd ever had.

Keep telling yourself it's just a car...

I'm doing that yeah :)

120d M-Sport
Think about the R32 idleing at the lights on a dual carrige way with chavs in a corsa next to you :evil: ;)

Nuffffffffff said :rasp:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
The noise the mk5 do when puttin the pedal down is NUTS. a guy who i kno ov had 1, blydi hell floors past me and im like fewkin jammy git :p

@ 20 you are a lucky sod :)
when do you pick it up ?

BMW E92/Audi S3
I'm going to take it for a spin first yet mate. If its worth the sacrifice on the rediculous amount of money on insurance then I'll go for it! :)

You won't be missing the clio one little bit from the moment you fire up the R32. What a noise.

The clio will be a little faint, distant memory!

Spend some of that money you get from selling it at Specsavers! :cool:

Remember, the R32 doesnt need modding ;)

You wont miss the clio.

120d M Sport
G4Z...that TDI - Love it!!!! Fair play Speccy, would be hats off to u if u got an R32 at 20 lol!

Thought u quite liked the A3's aswell? they're going cheap aswell now

BMW E92/Audi S3
HAD A f**king TIME WASTER!!!
Pissing kids!!
The guy is still holding the golf for me. Great guy!