ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted!!!

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Well ive had my little Clio since xmas now and its been back to the garage 3 times for different things.This time it went in for a new coil,new water pump and a cam belt(all under warranty luckily!!)...but......my boyfriend picked up the car and didnt think to check it as neither did i when i got it home....picked it up wednesday from garage and decided to clean today only to find one of my wheel trims smashed!!!!Little bleeps have cracked my trim,took several chunks out of it and then had the audacity to try glue some of it back in!!!:mad:
Unfortunaly for me the garage will deny responsibilty as its 3 days later and im left trying to find a matching trim :dapprove:

Clio oasis
Stupid garages i try not to usr em unless its mot time post a pic of the trim up and will keep eye out for one :)

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Hahaha my other half says that too....the ones i like are about £600 and he wont buy them for me so its time to save me thinks ;)

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
i quite like the ripspeed ones that halfords do but theres so many im not sure which are the best tbh

Clio oasis
They have teamed uo with a new wheel company any they have some real nice new ones in at the mo black and silvet lip style put em on ine of there store cards lol :)

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Stupid garages i try not to usr em unless its mot time post a pic of the trim up and will keep eye out for one :)

thanks Moose23,
here is a pic...

IMG_0257.jpg

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Base model. Cooking model. Comes, with f**k all.

i know what it means i was asking Unrepentant what he was trying to say....yeah its a basic model but as i was bought it for xmas by my parents im not going to complain....would you?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nope I wouldn't. Ditch the steelies and get a set of Dynamique alloys as was said above. Will look muchos better.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
A new one from renault is only about £15?!

Still, time to get some OEM dynamique ones :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Could anyone send me a link for the chrome hub caps? Fancy them instead of the standard 182 wheels? Thanks