ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted!!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

My car has been marked all down one side..... Im not sure if its a key mark, might be, might be a mistake that someone has just brushed past it, either way its marked :(

Def happend whilst at FCS

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Could it have been the workmen who saw the amber lights all round your car and then keyed it. I know when i first saw the pics in the other thread I thought, thats asking for trouble.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 30 May 2005

Prolly them chavs with the road cones in the other thread ;)
Lol I was just thinking that! :D

Gutted for you mate, some people are so careless.

rsturbo and a xr3i

thats bad :( i was worried about leaving mine cause loads of ppl kept poking it and feeling my paintwork :mad:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

nah marks wasnt because of the cones....... Because when i polished it at FCS they wasnt there

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 30 May 2005

thats bad :( i was worried about leaving mine cause loads of ppl kept poking it and feeling my paintwork :mad:
Lol

Why were people feeling your paintwork?

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 30 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 30 May 2005

Lol

Why were people feeling your paintwork?
i really honestly dont know lol , unless its cause it had metal flake on it ?? and they were curious as to what it was when the sun wasnt shining on it

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Yeh i know fred... cant belive it when she told me! Such pikeys in this world!

My car was in the middle and hidden by all 172s so it was hard to spot....

Ill attack it with the Wax tomorrow