ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guys URGENT HELP! stereo code problem

hey guys, tried inputting 5766 into my stereo as i had battery disconnected for work.

now it's saying 'code' and that's all it's doing, not giving me the option to input a number atall :(

any ideas?

i'm phoning renault tomoro to get my code as i dont have it i was just using a random number on the side of the stereo my mate said could be the code

i dont have a note of it in my car documents etc

i have no note or way of getting it just now

what can i do??
here's my codes

i hope i aint blocked or locked the stereo out now.

jonny

Mk2 Clio dci
You'll need to ge the code from renault if havent got it. Them codes and the vin needed to be put into renault NET to get your radio code mate. If you leave the radio on, after a few mins you'll be able to type the code in.

Da

Less
It times-out. Enter it wrong twice you've to wait twice as long, three times and it's three times as long...etc...etc...you get the idea?

Renault will give you the code but they may charge for it!

Oh and lol @ thinking the code is on the stereo! :clown:

nah well some honda's it's on it, also some clio's i've heard

ok i'm away to B&Q for some battries anyway so that'll hopefuilly put me back to the original code entry screen