ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R or KW

Wich CoilOver kit of the above would you guys recomand/go for

for your MK1 172 ?

I have to deside, and asumming the price is the same, wich woud you go for and why ?

Thanks !

I have tried the H&R coilover kit with Bilstein shocks on a Mk2 172, to be honest I didnt think much of it because it almost felt like a driving sedan, the only advantage is you can lower it more than just a shocks and spring kit, the responds was sluglish and the springs are too soft, something like a "sports" kit would feel like, anyway bottom line is if I was going to spend money on coilovers I would expect them to perform better than say a set of Konis, but in this case it didnt, donno about the KW kit as I havent tried it.

Silver Fabia vRS

I emailed Leda today about shocks for my MK2 172 but I want to keep the Eibach springs...hopefully they will come back with what I want to hear.

Anyone used Leda stuff before?

i taled to them ages ago, and they said a set were being developed independantly by an outside race firm.....but yet to hear bout it.