ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Rear Lowering MORE

Trophy Turbo :)
Hi Guys

Any one lowered the back end lower than the adjuster alls you to? as in remove some of the sitting plate :)

I think mines sits to high at the back

Andy

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
you could always get shorter springs, then at least you can still adjust the height for fat passengers...

Trophy Turbo :)
can u supply this??? ill take a photo of the car...

Under hard breaking on track the back end lifted off the floor!!! its far to low up front buy the adjuster rings are seized!! so i cant even lift it up, well im soaking them in plug gas every day!!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I can certainly get in springs. My weapon of choice is the Eibach ERS. They are far superior to cheap brands in terms of ride quality. Drop me a pm and I can give you some prices.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Like this fella, (best pic i have sorry)

Image104.jpg

Simply put the top hats through the rear beam, and bolt them up underneath :)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Did this work for you Andy??

I'd like to have my rear lower by about 15 - 20 mm on my Sportlines, but I didn't quite understand gaz-kev's instructions. Could someone tell me if I can do that as well and how?