ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R setup

Whats the best way to set these up?i currently have it all the way down on the back and very slightly lower on the front!is this the best way to have it or should the rear be sitting lower?or should the car be level?this is on a 172 cup!cheers

K20 EG Hatch
i think the front is supposed to be slightly lower than the back. Thats how i have set mine up anyway :s lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
front should be lower than the rear. look at the trophy set up, it helps aid turn in apparently

RB 182 cup,astra sri
correct me if im wrong but do you not need quarter scales to properly set up coilovers? ohterwise the car could completely fly off the road going round a corner? you need to get it set up by a pro who has that equipment so that all the weight is being distributed accordingly.

apologies if you have set it up like this

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
iwould say 99% of the people on here havent. my car has been like this for well over a year, and is very settled on the corners lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yes, tracking and camber, but not corner weighting, as in the post above

Megane Trophy
the toe and camber will be very important

and regards to corner weighting the car all depends on the driver really

id say with a clio you would want a very low rake 0-10mm, and as fred says slightly higher on the drivers side front to balance the front weighting out