ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a bit of a clash...

320d
I think maybe you should go stealth mark. I can see why you get lots of attention. Its the ride height not an issue on track?

106 GTI
100_4691.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
That's better.

LOL at white cage Steve - disappointed tbqh...anything other than an orange one would be a crime.

To those that don't understand...

Bought new - Nov 03
100k miles of commuting later, retired from daily use Oct 07.
During that time, bits have been slowly removed over time until I ended up with a metal shell, two seats, four wheels, and an engine.

Could have sold it for something else but what's the point? Nothing could replace it for the same money and give me the same pace, peace of mind, or low running costs.

So, it's a toy, for fun and laughs and nothing else, it gets fairly regular track outings, and very occassionally terrorises the hell out of the motoring population of West Sussex. The logos are a hangover from FCS08 (thanks again Mr Hughes), and the coloured wheels with sticky tyres are on to make the most of the remaining dry days this year.

DCi badges are to make the C4S and M3 drivers on trackdays feel even more sheepish...but they're actually a great ice-breaker too as they come wandering over asking "WTF have you done to that oil-burner?".

Next modificartion is going to be cage and suspension - but Sarah's being made redundant sometime between now and Q4 next year and that's a massive chunk of our disposable gone, so with spending plans delayed for now, it remains as ever, a tractor.

172 Race Car
Dont understand why you still bother to tax it. Now you have a daily bus might aswell get a trailer.

Cost savings there, id do it but i dont have the space or a second car

Oh and the orange wheels looks good

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
As said previously loose all of the stickers . I could understand if you were 17 years old but your not :quiet:

As for the wheels they a look a fuckin mess yellow , go for something dark like a gunmetal or black .

Fpmsl @ the "is it a diesel" comments :lolup:

Orange wheels imo.

ditch the t#*t strip, lower and orange wheels. or no stickers, lower and white wheels,
He already said that if he removes it, he won't be able to see when the sun glares - it has no sun visors.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Ok so it's a toy, but why make it look s**t? They look so smart standard. Would it not be more fun to leave it std and to destroy people on track and road than for it to look s**t and people think, look at that divvy in his shitty clio!

^ if it was standard looking and he was doing a track day and there were other cups on the track too, how would people know which was his ?

He did it so it gets noticed.

Golf TDI
^^^ exactly ! it stands out like hell going around a track . when i seen the fcs pics you could see this beast miles off lol as for the car i love it , but i think it 100 % needs lowering about a foot to silence all the haters .

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
do people not get that this is mostly used as a track car? the more it stands out the better unless ur a crap driver which im sure mark isnt.